With planning for devopsdaysMSP 2015 well underway, we thought it might be nice to tell you a bit about what’s the same and what’s different.
Organizers Michael Ducy and Marisa Brandt were key to devopsdaysMSP 2014’s success, but aren’t able to participate in the organizing for 2015. We thank them for all the work they did! Meanwhile, new organizer Heather Mickman has joined the team. Welcome, Heather!
We’ve got a distributed planning model, with various tasks happening in parallel:
- Sponsors are working with Tom Duffield again, and Donnie Berkholz is also lending his insights and expertise in that area.
- Venue & catering is now the realm of Andy Domeier, who did great work last year on the evening event.
- Heather Mickman and Tony Notto are coordinating the evening social event, which promises to be great fun.
- Jeff Williams will bring his layout and organizational skills to bear again on the signage and open space logistics.
- Bridget Kromhout is coordinating the program and speakers.
There are of course many other areas too, and we continue to work out the details, but one thing’s certain: register before May 31st for your best price, and plan to join in the conversations we’ll have at the downtown Minneapolis Hilton on July 8 & 9!